Shipping – Used And Empty InstructionsKRadmin2021-06-21T19:46:45+00:00
Shipping Guidelines For Used And Empty Print Cartridges
Here’s How To Pack And Ship Your Empty / Used (Not New) Cartridges To Us
You MUST Follow These Instructions to Receive Full Payment for Your Empty Cartridge Shipments. Find the Shipping Guidelines Below that Apply to Your Empty Cartridge Shipment
Shipping Guideline # 1 For Empty Cartridge Types Listed Below
Shipping Guidelines for Empty/Used Laser Printer Cartridges, Laser Fax Cartridges, Laser Copier Cartridges and other Toner Cartridges and Drum Cartridges Only (Not Inkjet Cartridges. See Inkjet Requirements in Guideline # 2 Below)
- Repackage your empty cartridges in a single shipping box or if you have the original cartridge box, it is OK to repackage your empty/used cartridges back into the original box. Package those individual cartridges or individual cartridge boxes into a single larger shipping box. You can use a shipping box up to 30″x30x30″ in size and up to 65 pounds in weight.
- You must use some type of protective packaging such as bubble wrap or newspaper to cushion each empty cartridge in your shipment. We do not pay for empty cartridges which are broken due to improper packaging. When you place your empty cartridges in a shipping box, be sure that the protective cushioning / packaging (newspaper, etc.) fills up the entire inside of your shipping box so that your empty cartridges fit snuggly inside your shipping box. This way, your empty cartridges can’t move around inside the box during shipping and become broken.
- When shipping laser cartridges ONLY, you must ship a minimum of 8 empty laser cartridges (Note: See “Empty Inkjet Cartridge Shipping Instructions” below for minimum Inkjet Cartridge quantities) per shipping box with only one prepaid UPS Label attached to the shipping box per, at least, 8 empty cartridges per shipping box. If you are shipping empty laser cartridges to us and you ship less than 8 empty cartridges per prepaid UPS Label, there will be a $10.00 charge to you for each label which you use improperly. There is not a maximum number of empty cartridges which you may place in your shipping box as long as your box is not more than 30″x30x30″ in size and does not weigh more than 65 pounds.
- Always complete and place a packing slip in each shipping box/carton reflecting the actual contents of the shipping box/carton. You can find the packing slip at Empty Cartridge Packing Slip. Always keep a copy of your packing slip for your records.
- Use only one pre paid UPS Shipping Label (which we provide to you) per each (up to 30″x30″) shipping box/carton. Be sure and keep the receipt that is left after you peel away the UPS Label. This receipt has your UPS Shipping/Tracking number which will be necessary in the event UPS damages or loses your shipment to us.
- Use only one pre paid UPS Shipping Label (which we provide to you) per each (up to 30″x30″) shipping box/carton. Be sure and keep the receipt that is left after you peel away the UPS Label. This receipt has your UPS Shipping/Tracking number recorded which will be necessary in the event UPS damages or loses your shipment to us.
- Any UPS driver/agent or UPS drop-off point is authorized to accept your package with the attached pre-paid UPS/ARS Shipping Label, which we provided you, with not other paperwork involved on your part. There is no cost to you.
Shipping Guideline # 2 For Empty Cartridge Types Listed Below
Shipping Guidelines for Empty/Used Inkjet Cartridges and Bubblejet Cartridges Only.
- Follow all of the shipping instructions as outlined above except for the minimum quantity. When shipping empty inkjet or empty bubblejet cartridges only, there is a minimum shipment of at least 25 empty inkjet or bubblejet cartridges per shipping box with only one prepaid UPS Shipping Label, provided by us, used on each shipping box. If you are shipping empty inkjet cartridges to us and you ship less than 25 empty cartridges per prepaid UPS Label, there will be a $10.00 charge to you for each label which you use improperly.
- There is no maximum number of empty inkjet or bubblejet cartridges which can be packaged in a shipping box as long as the empty cartridges are properly protective wrapped, the shipping box is no more than 30″x30x30″ in size and weighs less than 65 pounds. Many of our customers package up to 250 empty inkjet or empty bubblejet cartridges in a single shipping box.
Shipping Guideline # 3 For Empty Cartridge Types Listed Below
When Shipping a Combination of Cartridge Types (See Shipping Guidelines #1 and #2 Above) in the Same Shipping Box.
- When you ship a combination of empty cartridges as listed in “Shipping Guideline #1” (above) and “Shipping Guideline #2” above there is not the minimum of 25 empty inkjet or bubblejet requirement provided that you are shipping a minimum of 8 empty cartridges as listed in “Shipping Guideline #1″ . For example, if your shipment included at least 8 empty laser printer cartridges in a single shipping box with one prepaid UPS Label attached to the shipping box, then it’s OK to place any additional number of empty inkjet cartridges (without the 25 minimum requirement) in the box along with the empty laser cartridges. You can use a shipping box up to 30″x30x30” in size and up to 65 pounds in weight.
- If you package empty inkjet cartridges in your shipping box along with empty laser cartridges, always package your empty inkjet cartridges in a separate smaller box and then pack your separate smaller box into your shipping box. This will keep the inkjet cartridges separated from the larger, heavier empty laser cartridges and will prevent damage to the empty inkjet cartridges.
We DO NOT buy, accept or pay shipping for remanufactured empty/used cartridges, generic empty/used cartridges or previously refilled empty/used cartridges. We will dispose of those cartridges at our discretion.